[symple_column size=”one-fifth” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
[symple_column size=”four-fifth” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
The Graduate engineers will be able to:
- Develop systematic professional approach in the applied field of Mechanical Engineering and multidiscipline with ethical responsibilities.
- Be prepared for team work to understand, analyze and create / design Innovative solutions of the societal problems.
- Initiate and engage others in creation of entrepreneurship as a platform for the employment generations.
- Recognize the needs of community and indulge in lifelong learning.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
On acquiring the specialized knowledge and skill the students of ME program will be able:
- To identify, formulate, design and solve problems arising in real life.
- To apply and work in interdisciplinary and research oriented projects, give design and develop appropriate solutions.