The program Educational Objectives are as follows:
- To inculcate Graduates with solid foundation in mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals for successful technical/professional career which they may pursue.
- To comprehend, analyse, design and develop innovative systems with constantly evolving technology using lifelong learning needs.
- To develop team work, communication skills, ethics and leadership quality to build a successful professional career in R&D and Industries.
Electrical Engg. Deptt PSOs
- PSO1: To specify, formulate, design and analyze real life problems faced in industries and/or during research work by applying the knowledge gained from mathematics, basic engineering, basic science, basic computing, electrical machines, power system, electrical drive systems and modern lighting systems.
- PSO2: To apply appropriate modern technology and skills necessary for solving complex electrical engineering problems in a global and societal context.
- PSO3: To work in a team or as a team leader from knowledge of ethical and management principles.