[symple_column size=”one-fifth” position=”first” fade_in=”false”]
[symple_column size=”four-fifth” position=”last” fade_in=”false”]
The program Educational Objectives are as follows:
- PEO1. Develop systematic professional approach in the applied fields of Civil Engineering and multi disciplinary areas emboldened with ethical responsibilities.
- PEO2. Inculcate the value of team work to analyse, evaluate and create / design innovative solutions of the societal problems.
- PEO3. Initiate and engage others in creation of entrepreneurship as a platform for employment-generation.
- PEO4. Recognize the needs of community and indulge in lifelong learning.
CE Deptt PSOs
- PSO1. Proficiency in Civil Engineering: Function as design consultants or execution engineer in construction industry for the design and implementation of civil engineering structures.
- PSO2.Usage of latest Technology: Provide sustainable solutions to the Civil Engineering Problems using most modern Technology.